Dipetane 1L Fuel System Treatment and Emmissions Reducer-
Dipetane is a 100% hydrocarbon liquid fuel treatment as opposed to an additive. It contains nothing that is not already in the fuel.
Why Choose Dipetane?
ONLY DIPETANE DOES THE FOLLOWING BY INCREASING THE AIR/FUEL MIX RATE using ZERO ADDITIVES IE Burning the carbon much more completely.
- Helps to pass new NCT, DOE, MOT lower smoke,CO2 and NOx emission regulations.
- Up to 10% Better Fuel Consumption
- Up to 35% reduced ‘PROMPT’ NOx, this further reduces all NOx from Catalytic Converters.
- Up to 25% less CO2.
- Protect your injectors against new EU 90% cut in sulphur which was acting as a lubricant.
- Keeps Injectors, DPF’s and EGR’s clean and in working order, reducing expensive regeneration in DPF’s and downtime time-because less unburnt carbon enters the DPF’s .
- Up to 60% extended engine oil life.
- Up to 50% extended engine rebuild time.
- Up to 50% extended boiler life, this is very important in Heavy Oil Burning Boilers reducing the cleaning time on rotary cups.
How Dipetane Enables More Complete Combustion
At the heart of Dipetane’s ability to increase fuel economy 10% to 15% is its more efficient and complete fuel burn. The result is increased energy release and a longer, more powerful expansion in the combustion chamber.
Dipetane’s more efficient and complete burn is enabled by Dipetane’s automatic and unique alterations to the carbon chain structure. This pre-combustion process allows oxygen to access and burn the carbon more completely in an upgrade of all standard fuels. Additives cannot do this since they operate on a post combustion basis.