Is not uncommon for car manufactures to not supply spare wheels with cars from new. This is down to space and the addiontal weight that they add to the vehicle. Instead what you may find is the spare wheel has been replaced with a repair kit and a sealant, you may have bought a car that is now missing this kit and a replacement from the main dealer is quite expensive.
About The Product
The sealant is used for sealing tyre punctures caused by nails or other similar objects with a diameter of up to 6 mm.
Pressure-resistant 450 ml tire sealant bottle
How to use this product
Important: This is only the sealant and does not include the pump. The pump is requried to use this product.
In case of a puncture, an emergency roadside tire change is not necessary and the journey can be continued for another 200 km at a maximum speed of 80 km/h. It’s not even required to remove and replace the valve core, with only a few steps you are ready to go again. The ContiMobilityKit is only suitable for passenger car tyres with a mandatory maximum tyre pressure of 3 bar.
- Observe technical data:
- for components see parts list:
- Observe mounting information:
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: with mounting manual
- Air Compressor: with air compressor
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: Observe suitable tyre sizes
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: To be used exclusively for car tyres
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: with protective gloves
- Supplementary Article/Info 2: with storage bag
- Contents [ml]: 450 ml
- Filling hose length [m]: 0,5 m
- Sealant Shelf Life [years]: 5 Years
Customers who bought this item also bought
Philips 12V P21W Pair LongLife EcoVision Bulbs (BA15S)
€2.49 incl vat €2.93 incl vat
Textar Original Quality Brake Discs (Pair, x2)
€90.51 incl vat €100.57 incl vat
FEBI PROPSHAFT SUPPORT INC BRG C107 C123 R107
€33.63 incl vat €37.36 incl vat
Continental V-Ribbed Belt
€16.54 incl vat €18.38 incl vat